Sunday, March 10, 2013

In the words of Elvis ...

Viva Las Vegas!

I am going to be attending my very first writer's convention and I'm fortunate enough that it be the annual one of the Western Writer's of America in none other than Las Vegas, Nevada!! If I run into Robert DeNiro, I may fall down and beg for an autograph and embarrass myself, so be sure to watch the news while the conference is going on. I can hardly wait as the days flying by oh-so-fast and this summer quickly approacheth! (Yes, I am watching Braveheart, so my vernacular may slip into that of the 13th Century Scottish form ...)

The ABC's of Oklahoma Plants has made top 10 on Amazon for nonfiction nature books! Another exciting snippet of news is that the follow up, The ABC's of Texas Plants is almost complete and should be so by the summer, just in time for flower hunting in the Lone Star State! Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center has graciously agreed to donate the pictures for this book as well and I can hardly wait to see how awesome it will look! I will keep you updated!

Until next time ...

Alba Gu Brath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me or anyone in the family a comment, we would love to hear from YOU!