Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Teeth and Stuff

We had a surprise visitor last night!  My oldest "sun" lost his first tooth yesterday evening. That sucker didn't want to be lost, it hung out for two weeks before finally coming out! Anywho, he was so excited as he looked at it in the plastic Ziploc baggie (tooth fairies prefer those, you know) that I thought he would never go to sleep! I actually heard the tooth fairy buzz the house a few times!

Once he was finally asleep, I heard the tooth fairy in there, searching like mad under his pillow for the baggie, but to no avail. Mr. Tooth Fairy found the baggie in the bathroom ... "Sun 1" had taken the tiny tooth out and placed it under his pillow, old fashioned style.

After much searching, Mr. and Mrs. Tooth Fairy were able to, not only get "Sun 2" back to sleep, but see that a bunch of change was scattered beneath his pillow.  Yay!

This morning, my early riser was 75 cents richer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me or anyone in the family a comment, we would love to hear from YOU!