Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Greeting

Hey from Oklahoma!  Here we are on the cusp of 2013 and the hubby is about to start his final cycle as a drill sergeant. In commemoration of this event, I am going to post daily updates here of the crazy goings on in Basic Training!

January has been an eventful month so far. I am deep in the development of book 3 in An Everlasting Heart series, A HEART AT HOME, and having a ball. That is the best thing about being a writer who loves history ... having a time machine right in front of you -- called pencil/paper or in my case, MS Word 10! Book 2, A HEART BROKEN, releases on the 11th from 5 Prince Publishing and my debut children's book, CHUNKY SUGARS (written for the chunkiest of my 'suns') released on New Year's Day!  Check it out if you get the chance or enter the giveaway at Sara's Goodreads.com Page

So I have done a bad bad thing.  I am under a tight deadline with the An Everlasting Heart series, yet I have written out a whole other project that I just HAD to get out to you. So just for fun and for fellow historical/western lovers, I am going to publish it here (and on my goodreads.com blog) a little at a time ON ONE CONDITION.  You readers HAVE to comment and tell me what you think along the way :-)

The title is A BANKROBBER'S LAMENT ... let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me or anyone in the family a comment, we would love to hear from YOU!