Friday, November 22, 2013

Snowy Southern Day

The words snow and Texas ... at least the far reaches of west Texas where we live ... usually only find themselves in the same sentence in a joke or remember-when story. But not today. This blue norther hit last night, whooping in with wind and freezing temps. Of course, we got up this morning to white roofs and freezing rain ... along with the promise of snow at some point today since the high is only 31 degrees. I suppose that means winter is really here. It's about time! Is it any wonder all of us woke up with sore throats this morning? After all, it was over 85 degrees yesterday!

Today, I am going to help some fourth graders work on their writing skills. Then, I'll be working on edits for two amazing manuscripts from 5 Prince authors -- both of which you'll hear more about in the near future! I am looking forward to starting edits with my own awesome editor on the fourth installment of the Everlasting Heart series, A Heart Forever Wild.

How are you spending your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me or anyone in the family a comment, we would love to hear from YOU!